Saturday, May 26, 2007

Review: Shrek the Third


Hi after being your sports news information updater, I Hubert Filipkowski will give reviews on movies and update you with Wat's Hot and Wat's Not.
I went to see Shrek the third with my girlfriend, after seeing both the first and second sequels, I've got to say it was pretty funny at times but not nearly as much as the first two. I guess my sister was always right, Sequels do ruin a movie, or at least the second was alright but they should have stopped production then and their.
After the movie me and my girlfriend definitely weren't left breathless at this production, then again we were getting a little breathless from making out, because that's how entertaining the movie was. The bottom line is that I would probably give this movie a rating of 3 stars out of 5.




No comments: